Review: Palty Hard Bleach Gold Brown & Palty Ganache Tarte (Before and After)

23:02 Unknown 0 Comments

Palty Bleach: Do you even lift?!
From L to R: Hard Bleach Golden Brown & Ganache Tarte



 I was on Japantown, San Francisco, and I entered Ichiban Kan and immediately I went crazy to see all of those products I was used to see on internet now on real life. The staff was very nice and helpful, and they have good prices. Speaking of those, I catch a glimpse of Palty dyes on sale! I saw tons of images of Palty dyes, and I always wanted to have the hair of those beautiful models, but online shopping was not throughly avaiable for me T.T I used to have ombre hair, done professionally at the hair salon, it was really delicate looking even though the contrast was imminent from dark to blonde. Anyways, I really think the color was not the most suiting to my skin color and my red undertones where visible (I am lazy, and never went to retouch neither the dark part nor the lighter bottom).I saw that Palty had a Bleach, and it was on sale as well! And decided to go crazy.

 I bought the Palty Hard Bleach Gold Brown ($8.99 dlls) and two Palty Hair Dye on Ganache Tarte ($7.99 dlls). I decided to buy just one Palty Bleach as I don't have long hair, and half of it is already light! I also chose Gold Brown instead of the Super Flash one as I only wanted to lighten to a medium brown not super light.

From L to R: Hard Bleach Golden Brown & Ganache Tarte

Here is my before:

 So I used the bleach first (obviously).  Here are some snaps of the dye





Hard Bleach (Tube with number 1on it), Solution (container with numer 2 on it), Bleach Powder, Instructive (is in English too), Gloves, Brush Applicator, and Tsubaki Oil conditioner.





  I read several bad reviews about the bleach, but I decided to use it anyways. It has a strong smell, but well any kind of bleach does it is a strong chemical that strips away your hair color. I hated the brush applicator, it did not distributed the product evenly.

 Just as I stated above I said I bough just 1 bleach box, well it was the worst mistake ever. I run out of it in the middle of the process. I took out the brush applicator, got my hand on the container and took out the left product. Still, it was not enough. I have thick and voluminous hair, but I only used it for half of my hair! I left the ombre parts untouched.

This whole part was left without bleach :(




The results? Dear Lord, they  were awful. Patchy, uneven, it barely lift anything but just the top part of my regrowth. I know that a dye would not lighten dark colored hair, but bleach do is supposed to lift dye! I was left with streaky orange parts. BTW, I let the bleach during 35 mins.







 I left the Tsubaki Oil Treatment for a long time, and it did help, my hair was not really damaged.

 Unfortunately, in the afternoon I had to go on a date with my boyfriend, and I could just not go out of my room with crazy lady orange/brown/blonde hair, right? Even though I knew it was not okay to double process hair, I had to do it.





 I was so scared as my hair was all blotchy, I knew it will go wrong, but everything would be better than my horrible bleached hair.

 The dye smelt good, compare to all the other dyes I have used (which are lots of). The brush applicator, even if it looked the same as the other, worked better. I bought 2 dyes, which was really good as I run out of the first when 3/4 of my hair was done. I let it develop during 30 to 40 mins (I can not remeber).

And it ended looking like this....

This image was took with Flash.


  The color on the picture looks lighter due flash photography, on real life is a dark brown with red tint, that still looks far from black which is exactly what I was looking for! My roots do look a little lighter, but I don't know I think it looks good IRL.

Indoors lighting

Indoors lighting


 I used the Tsubaki Oil along with Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Conditioner as a hair mask for 20 minutes, and my hair looked amazing! Shiny and healthy. I really could not believe it. Most of it was thanks to the Tsubaki conditioner, as the Rainforest Moisture Conditioner is not that good IMHO.

 I would use again Platy hair dye! Is amazing, I can not believe the shine, and the amazing smell it left lingering through my hair. But I will not use the Bleach ever again.

0 comentarios:

Second Menu