Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick 969 Carrot Gold, 918D Cherry Bomb & 908C Sugar Plum Fairy Review + Swatches

14:23 Unknown 0 Comments

 Hello everyone! After neglecting my blog a lot (jaja) I am back to post several reviews.
I am a self confessed  lipstick junkie and now I have locally available Wet n Wild lipstick, and after having read so many good reviews about Megalast Lipsticks I decided to try them.

 I chose the lipsticks: 969 Carrot Gold, 918D Cherry Bomb and 908C Sugar Plum Fairy.
From Left to Right: Carrot Gold, Cherry Bomb and Sugar Plum Fairy



From Left to Right: Carrot Gold, Cherry Bomb and Sugar Plum Fairy

With Natural Light. From Left to Right: Carrot Gold, Cherry Bomb and Sugar Plum Fairy

Indoor light. From Left to Right: Carrot Gold, Cherry Bomb and Sugar Plum Fairy

These lipsticks are on the drier end and are matte, they have no noticeable smell, and are really cheap (Between the $3 range). I had different experience with each of them and I will explain them below.
969 Carrot Gold

This color matches its description, my camera just could capture the brightness of the color, as it is more orengey than gold. It is a really bold color. The formula is really drying, and the application was patchy. It is not well pigmeneted, for this picture I had to swatch it like 3 times. It really cling to my dry patches even when I used Burt Bee's Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm underneath it. I am not sure if I will use it in me day to day life.

918D Cherry Bomb


I am in love with Cherry Bomb. It is beautiful, dark and really flattering. The formula is awesome, really pigmented I only needed one layer to achieve such a beautiful dark color. It really is long lasting I ate a10oz steak(!) and it still was there (it faded to a beautiful stain). It reminded me to Revlon Super Lustrous on Black Cherry, and I will surely compare them in a future post.

908C Sugar Plum Fairy
I was really hesitant about buying this, as I don't really use purprles but I wantes do much a plum color just to experiment that I bought as an impulse. As Chery Bomb, this lipstick is really pigmented the picture above has only 1 layer of color! It is really flattering to my NC25 skin and I think this color will suit all type of skin colors regardless of undertone.

From my experiences, I surely will continue to buy Wet n Wild Lipsticks (I am looking at you Pinkerbell). The price, the texture, and the staying power is superb, is such a steal for $3!
The only inconvenient is the packaging, it is really fragile looking and I am afraid it opens on my purse causing a disaster! The bullet does not comes down completely, so when I close in a hurry, the cap gets stained.





 What is your experience with Wet n Wild Lipsticks? I want to try more of their vast range of products, which one would you recommend me to buy?


0 comentarios:

Second Menu