Jordana Matte and Jordana Lipstick Swatches & Review

13:12 Unknown 0 Comments

 Hello to everyone!

 This is my first post, and I am going to talk about one of my favourite brands out there, Jordana.

Their products have great quality, awesome prices, they have never make me break out, and in the most part they are easily avaiable for me.

 So, today I am going to be reviewing 2 different kind of lipsticks: Jordana Matte Lipstick (the golden one) and Jordana Lipstick (the silver one).


From L to R: True Red, Pink Passion, Blazing Mango, Natural, Blushed



 To start I must say that the Matte Lipstick is a tad more drying than the regular one, which I feel a bit mosturizing. All of them are scented, which means no problem for me but I do know some dislike any kind of scent in their make up.

 They have good staying power, they are not long lasting so if you eat or drink heavily you must reapply. I do notice most of them leave a beautiful stain.

 The most common complaint about these lipsticks must be the packaging, which I admit is kind of cheap, but in my experience it has never opened on my purse (unlike other lipsticks such as Nyx).


 Here are the swatches: 


From L to R: True Red, Pink Passion, Blazing Mango, Natural, Blushed

After pouring water twice over the swatches:

From L to R: True Red, Pink Passion, Blazing Mango, Natural, Blushed


 Their color range is huuuge, you can check them out in the Jordana website.

Now, for individual reviews.

True Red

The color is definitely not "True Red", I would call it more of a magenta red, a really beautiful color but not what I expected at all. I had to swipe it 2 or 3 times to get full opacity. This must be the most lasting lip color in this post, could it be that Jordana regular lipsticks are more long lasting or just this color? I must try more to know.


Pink Passion


I wanted to love this color, I really did, but this looks just off. I have been looking for the perfect light pink (which I think I found on Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart), I looked for reviews online but it is not that easy to find (therefore I decided to open this blog) and when I found, this color looked beautiful but on my lips not so much. It is really blue based and it is opaque, but it just washes me out, for reference I am NC25 on MAC.  If you like baby pink lipsticks, you should try this. As for the formula, is not mosturizing maybe a little bit drying, but my lips are in a bad condition due weather (you can clearly see some flakes on the picture).


Blazing Mango

 Blazing Mango is a beautiful coral color, it is really bright and I just could not capture it on pictures. It is really a fun color, I think is most suited for summer or sunny climates. This was the most drying lipstick of all, though. 


Natural

Natural is a browish-pinkish (?) color, it is not really brown it has some pink tint on it. I think it is a beautiful nude, everyday color. 


Blushed


 This has to be the most beautiful color I have ever had of Jordana lipsticks. It is a beautiful blue based pink, kind of magenta. It is bright, but not a "in your face" shade. I can not say how much I love Blushed, this is perfect to add a pop of color to you outfit, but it is still wearable for the office.


 
 Overall, I must say that I love Jordanas lipsticks, they are cheap usually ranging from $1 to $3 which is an excellent price due their quality. I highly recommend them.

0 comentarios:

Second Menu