Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara

15:01 Unknown 1 Comments

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 My holy grail mascara has a name: Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara.

 When I was browsing through the make-up aisle this mascara immediately caught my eye, not only have I seen it before on the web but the packaging must be the most beautiful in the market. The colors, the typography, the royal themed  and Himeko Elisabeth are astonishing. I love the Versailles no Baraesque character design as I am uber obsessed with 70s shoujo manga drawing style.
I honestly bought the mascara in order to achieve Himeko Elisabeth gorgeous mile-long eyelashes.

 The mascara has a wet formula, with tiny fibers which are responsible of the manga eye effect. The brush is curved and very easy to handle, be careful not to poke you eye as due the fibers it will sting during the whole day (I learned it the hard way).The packaging design is sleek, the cap fits perfectly,so there is no need to worry if you put the mascara in your purse as it won't open and cause a mess inside.

Tube & Wand



 As for the results, here is my before and after :



  As you can see there is a huge difference,even though I only applied one coat.
No matter how long is your day, it will not smudge nor flake. Obviously, being such a strong formula it means that it is difficult to remove at night. I use coconut oil and make-up remover, trying to be as gentle as I can,

 You can order it online, or if you are lucky enough to live near a large Japanese Market (such as Marukai) you may find it.

 Bottom line I give a solid 10 out of 10 due its quality, packaging, staying power and because it does delivers what it promises.

 Have you heard of this brand? What other Japanese products do you like?


1 comentario:

  1. Huge difference indeed! I got this recently. So excited to try it :D

    http://ladyarizel.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Second Menu